Mark is a seasoned but youthful international executive with 25 years business experience. High level of integrity, commitment and energy required operating in often difficult or challenging environments. Effective team player, working either in an interim corporate role or as an independent consultant.
- 26 Years International Business,
- 30 Years Finance Experience.
- Markets: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and USA.
- Sectors: Logistics, Transport, Aviation, Process Industries, Media, Internet, Financial Services, Consulting, Technology, Business Services.
- Level: CEO, COO, CFO – Board Reporting.
- Expertise: General Management, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Transfer-pricing, International tax, technology, Software development and Internet.
- Environment: Can operate comfortably in either, Corporate or Consulting
- Roles: Developing Markets, Start-Ups, Market Penetration, Business Growth, Business Re-sizing and/or reorganising.
- General Management,
- Corporate Finance,
- International Tax,
- Technology, Internet,
- Change Management, and
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Founder & CEO : Addition Equuity Media & Technology Group
- CEO & Business Owner : Farshore Business Services
- CEO : Firstfolio [Sydney, Australia] (April 2006 – May 2012)
- CEO (Asia) : APPCO/Cobra [January 2004 – December 2005]
- CEO & Director : Hyro Asia [January 2002-February 2003]
- CFO / COO Asia : Icon Medialab [February 2000 – December 2001)
- CFO : DHL International [March 1986 – April 1998]