“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – St Teresa of Calcutta
Noelle graduated from the Singapore University of Social Sciences in 2022 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2023. She is fluent in English and Mandarin and conversant in dialect.
- Advocate and Solicitor (2023)
- Juris Doctor (Singapore University of Social Sciences)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons II) (James Cook University)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
Noelle’s Family Law Experience
Noelle’s work in the social service sector and her life experiences sparked her curiosity about the law and family work. Through her interactions with individuals and families needing legal aid and having observed the profound impact of legal proceedings on them, Noelle developed a strong belief that every person should have the chance to move forward and heal. Consequently, she is devoted to guiding clients through the often complicated and emotional journey to obtain closure and regain control over their lives.
At GJC Law, Noelle is assisting Ms Gloria in family matters. The scope of matters that Noelle has assisted Ms Gloria includes the following:
- Pre-Divorce Matters
- Stay Proceedings
- Ancillary Matters
- Relocation Applications
- Discovery and Interrogatories Applications
- Child Representative Matters
- Will Drafting
- Committal Proceedings
- Personal Protection Order Application
- Simplified Divorce Proceedings
- Contested Divorce Proceedings
Prior to joining the legal sector, Noelle was working in the social service sector, which has helped her develop her communication and project management skills. As part of her mid-career development, Noelle decided to pursue her legal studies at SUSS, allowing her to continue working full-time while pursuing her studies. During her legal education, Noelle has done legal clerkships at the State Courts and two law firms which gave her an insight into the actual workings of the legal sector.