At GJC, our experienced team of employment contract lawyers is ready to offer comprehensive and efficient services to corporate and individual clients on the drafting and vetting of employment contracts, the resolution and settlement of employment contract issues and the structuring of employee incentives, benefits and compensation schemes.
The following offers a short summary of the underlying areas covered by our employment contract practice and the manners in which we are best able to assist our clients’ diverse needs and backgrounds.
Drafting and vetting of Employment Contracts
Our Employment lawyers are well versed on the needs and objectives of multinational companies, SMEs and individual clients in relation to the requirements of Singapore employment laws and to advise on the drafting of employment agreements.
Moreover, given our combined knowledge in Singapore employment law, GJC is well positioned to offer efficient and comprehensive services to our diverse clients base regarding the strategic arrangement and efficient structuring of employment benefits, severance and retrenchment.
Resolution and Settlement of Employment Contracts and Related disputes
Our dedicated team of Employment lawyers can also assist both business employers and individual employees in dealing with the termination and/or settlement of an employment contract.
Our team has a substantial experience in working with senior executives to manage, settle and resolve termination of employment and related employment disputes.
International & Cross-Jurisdiction Employment Matters
As an hub for International trade and commerce, Singapore has a substantial expatriate population from around the world.
Our GJC team with its diverse background and international outlook takes pride in advising our clients to best structure contracts for employers or executive level employees for secondments, permanent or short term assignments, transfers and other relevant cross-jurisdiction arrangements, taking into consideration challenging issues such as taxation and immigration requirements.
At GJC Law, we provide quality legal services to employers and employees. You can rely on us to provide competent employment lawyers in Singapore to advise and represent you.
Employer legal services
- Advising and drafting of employment contracts & disputes for employers
- Advising directors of companies on their rights and duties
- Breach of employment contracts
- Non-compete clauses
- Employer’s rights
- Advising on termination negotiation and compromise agreements
- Drafting of confidentiality agreements
- Advice regarding exit & redundancy packages
- Drafting of commercial agreements
- Libel, defamation and reputation
Employee legal services
- Advice on employment contracts & disputes
- Non-compete clauses advice
- Pay disputes, including underpayment, payment of bonuses and redundancy entitlements
- Unfair dismissal
- Protection from Harassment and Sexual Harassment Claims (POHA)