6 Reasons To Get A Prenuptial Agreement
A prenuptial agreement is an agreement between two people that is executed before marriage. The agreement deals with the financial aspects of a couple`s marriage in case it comes to an end.
In fact, when you give it some thought, all marriages have a “prenuptial agreement” – it is just known as “divorce law.”
If you are weary of what consequences a court divorce battle would have on your finances and prefer to have more control if your marriage breaks down, it makes a lot of sense to opt for prenupial agreement.
Considering a prenuptial agreement is important if:
- You have substantially more assets than your partner
- You earn much more than your partner
- You are remarrying and wish to leave assets to children from a previous marriage
- You want to clarify financial rights
- You own part of a business
- You want to get protection from previous debts