NOTARY PUBLIC & COMMISSIONER
Commissioner for Oaths services
Commissioner for Oaths services are required to administer oaths/affirmations in respect of affidavits to be used in Singapore court proceedings, or statutory declarations to be used in Singapore.
As Commissioners for Oaths, Gloria James-Civetta & Co offers the following services:
- administer oaths for taking any affidavit or affirmation;
- administer oaths for swearing executors and administrators;
- take and receive statutory declarations.
The fees to be charged by a Commissioner for Oaths in Singapore are specified in Part II of the Schedule to the Commissioners For Oaths Rules. The following commissioning fees apply:
Notary Public services
Notary public services are necessary whenever you are intending to use documents from Singapore in foreign countries. Gloria James-Civetta & Co offers a full range of notary public services to both private individuals and companies. Our aim is to provide our clients with a highly competitive and efficient notary service.
We are able to visit our corporate clients at their business premises for their convenience.
We certify, sign and seal documents including but not limited to:
- Powers of Attorney – giving someone authority to act on another’s behalf
- Affidavits and Declarations – documents required for use as evidence in court abroad
- Certifying documents as true copies for use abroad: e.g. birth certificate
- Authenticating personal documents for immigration or emigration purposes
- Notarising documents to buy, sell or transfer overseas property
- Compliance documents required for banking regulations abroad
- Commercial contracts